universal swift water rescue vest
The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy 111N (25 lb) SAR PFD. With an easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance both in and out of the water.
• 111 N (25 lbs) Buoyancy
• Quick donning with 6 adjustment tabs to create a customized fit for users with chest sizes from 30-52"
• Layered flotation foam increases comfort to improve operational performance both in and out of the water.
• MOLLE webbing on both shoulders and back provide easy attachment points for accessories such as knives, scissors, throw bags or strobe lights
• Velcro® panel on back for attaching ID patches.
• Two large self draining pockets provide ample storage options
• Durable harness with 2" webbing tested to 730 lb requirements after accelerated weathering
• 500 Denier, CORDURA® outer shell with high visibility accents
• Quick release belt
• Drag handle
HIT™ heavy enforcement inflatable pfd
Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the MD3155 HE is specifically designed for law enforcement
professionals facing hazardous conditions while on the job.
• Includes C02 Cylinder Ballistic Containment Pouch
• Beaded inflation handle reduces unintentional inflations
• Secondary inflation bladder for back-up flotation
• Damage-resistant inflator cover reduces wear and protects inflator cap
• Provides 150 N (35 lbs) of buoyancy when inflated
• Zippered pocket
• Durable and abrasion resistant exterior
• POLICE or RCMP artwork included, and custom artwork or text available for additional fees
• This product is available to professional Law Enforcement Agencies only
Tactical Inflatable Side Pouch PFD
Tactical Inflatable Side Pouch PFD auto hydrostatic MD1250 / MD1250 SO
The low profile MD1250 provides flotation capability with minimum bulk or interference using separate independently operated left and right side pouches.
• Can be worn on a standard or padded LE belt or attach directly to Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing on Modular Lightweight Loadcarrying Equipment (MOLLE) vests
• Sold as a pair (right and left units). Each unit provides 35 lbs of buoyancy when inflated, for a combined 70 lbs of buoyancy
• Includes Manual Conversion Cap, MA7219, for each side
• MD1250 includes bright yellow inflation cell with SOLAS reflective tape
• MD1250 SO includes olive drab inflation cell with no reflective tape
Aircraft Life Preserver Survival Vest
Designed specifically for pilots and aircrew to be worn over flight suits, the MSV971 is an inflatable flotation cell integrated into a survival vest and provides 37 lbs of buoyancy.
• Manual inflatable flotation cell
• Survival vest contains specific pockets for stowage of survival gear
• Made with NOMEX® fire resistant fabric and mesh
• Dual chamber system for emergency oral inflation in the event of damage to one chamber
• Integrated lifting harness
• Waist and chest adjustment straps
• Buddy-line and SOLAS whistle
WATER RESCUE KIT
The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue, all in a heavy duty protective case.
• 1 M.I.T.100 manual Inflatable PFD (MD2014) to protect the responder
• 1 Rescue Stick™ (MRD100) with 35 lbs (150 N) buoyancy when inflated to stabilize the victim
• 1 MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
• 1 customized heavy duty drop tested, impact resistant, air and water tight protective case
• Case meets military, ATA and federal specifications
CATALYST FLOTATION COAT
With an unparalleled range of motion and mobility, the Catalyst Flotation Coat is designed to provide protection from the rain and spray along with optimum comfort for all-day wear.
• M-Tech Comfort System™ provides excellent range of motion and mobility
• Waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell
• Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
• Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
• Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand warmer pockets
• Underarm ventilation zippers
• Front cargo pockets
• Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
• Integrated hood with reflective trim
• ComfortCuff™ technology
• Mic holder on each shoulder
Sentinel™ Series Tactical Operations Dry Suit
The MSD674 TO is a waterproof & breathable constant wear dry suit ideal for users engaged in potentially hostile military and law enforcement maritime operations. It was specifically designed with feedback from Naval Special Warfare, select US federal tactical units, state & local police SWAT teams, helicopter and HART teams.
• Military grade BD6.5 GORE-TEX® waterproof & breathable dry suit
• Low-profile, lightweight and corrosion resistant TIZIP® front entry and relief zippers
• Two point removable suspender system
• Rapid Repair neoprene wrist seals (latex optional)
• Rapid Repair CCM™ adjustable neck seal (neoprene or latex optional)
• Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows, knees, seat and wrist and leg over cuffs
• Flexible molded foam knee and elbow pads help prevent injury
• Velcro® waist adjustment with loops for removable duty belt keepers
• Expanding pockets on arms, thighs, and calves
• Updated wrist cuffs for easier donning/doffing, and improved neck collar for easier Rapid Repair
Ice Commander® RESCUE SUIT
For over 10 years, the Ice Commander® has set the industry standard in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for cold water & ice rescue. Reinforced in high abrasion areas and is 45% lighter than neoprene suits.
• Neoprene face guard reduces risk of water entry
• High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
• Detachable closed-cell AirSoft™ foam inner buoyancy liner provides maximum flotation and thermal insulation.
• Updated liner attachment with zipper and velcro allows easier removal for cleaning and repair
• Ergonomic ice awl sleeve pockets
• Integrated self-adjusting safety harness
• Integrated insulated gloves with textured palms provide abrasion resistance and superior grip
• Neoprene knee reinforcement and padding improves protection and grip
• Note: IC9001 03 is not compatible with the MA2282 02 Ice Commander Replacement Liner